Skill Builders Club
Skill Builders is brought to you by Joan Knight and Joyce Lundrigan. It is a monthly subscription created for the Statler owner looking for continuing education.
This monthly subscription will include:
- CreativeStudio project (in the latest version of the software)
- Patterns for that project
- Video explaining the technique
- PDF of piecing instructions
- PDF of the quilting instructions
Each month the quick project will focus on a technique of CreativeStudio to help users better understand the software and increase their creativity. Answering the question "where do I start" these projects will be a progressive learning experience.
This club was created as another education resource because putting CreativeStudio techniques into practice is one of the best ways to learn the software. The Skill Builders format takes what you love about the AIO, a complete package, and what you love about Joan's videos - quilting techniques from A-Z and gives you both.
Skill Builders Club is a monthly recurring subscription of $30.00 . Members of the club will receive an email on the 15th of each month.
Click below to sign up.
Techniques for November:
- Concatenating Sashings and Cornerstones
- Using Channel Lock with Draw Pattern
- Using Repeat Patterns to set up multiple repeats and to save as a P2P pattern
- Combining patterns to create new patterns
- Fill with linework
- Draw multiple boundaries
- P2P Concatenating
- Copy & Paste