Skill Builders Club
A new club, brought to you by Joan Knight and Joyce Lundrigan. It is a monthly subscription created for the Statler owner looking for continuing education.
This monthly subscription will include:
- CreativeStudio project (in the latest version of the software)
- Patterns for that project
- Video explaining the technique
- PDF of piecing instructions
- PDF of the quilting instructions
Each month the quick project will focus on a technique of CreativeStudio to help users better understand the software and increase their creativity. Answering the question "where do I start" these projects will be a progressive learning experience.
This club was created as another education resource because putting CreativeStudio techniques into practice is one of the best ways to learn the software. The Skill Builders format takes what you love about the AIO, a complete package, and what you love about Joan's videos - quilting techniques from A-Z and gives you both.
Skill Builders Club is a monthly recurring subscription of $30.00 . Members of the club will receive an email on the 15th of each month.
Click below to sign up.
August 2019 - P2P Placemats
The August Skill Builders Club techniques are:
- Concatenating Draw Patterns
- Placing background patterns using Draw Pattern to stitch continuous
- Creating border patterns from P2P Square patterns
- Saving Patterns
- Multi-use of patterns